Holidays for me and my family

My 3 favorite holidays are Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. Some traditions  we do on Halloween is that we go over my friends house behind us to have a Halloween party. It ends at like 10 or 11 at night. They pick our rooms and I always get        Autumn Hostess Gift Tags the first room which is the dining room. It used to be the pirate room. The last tradition we do on Halloween is that we London Christmas 2016 going trick or treating in different places almost every year.

The next 201701028 Denpark 4tradition I have is Christmas, My tradition of Christmas is first we go over my grandma  and grandpa’s house and my great grandmas house. I get tons of presents. My favorite thing we do is that we sit by my fireplace and we eat cookies and milk together. The last tradition that we do on Christmas is that we go to my uncles house to see the lights down his street.

Then the very last tradition I do is Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving is the time when me and my family go over my grandpas house to eat turkey and play with my little cousins. It is so much is so fun.  I always have the best time there every year. That’s what I do for Thanksgiving.

Picture 1: Creative Commons License Kyle Taylor via Compfight

Picture 2: Bong Grit via Compfight